3. Carnival Breeze
This my 7th Carnival Cruise Just decide to write this review of my recent cruise on the Carnival Breeze out of Galveston Texas. We had the deluxe Ocean view suite mid ship 1St floor. Overall the cruise was fun, But The hallway and our room had a funky smell for the several hours, We were traveling with several members from our church and some family members from Fort Worth Texas and were all on the same hallway with our room all in a row, They also had problems with the smell. After a few Hour, we all went nose blind to the smell, by the end of the 2nd day. This the 1st trip on any of the Carnival ships that We experience really loud noise a night. We purchase the mid-price wifi service and was really disappointed It was slow. The guest services and photo employee were really busy helping cruiser installing the Carnival hub app on their cell phones a tablet, some cruiser never got connected and was given a refund. Install the Carnival hub app before you leave home to avoid the long lines at the guest service desk. Coming from central Texas I am spoiled by traditional Texas-style barbeque I was not impressed with Guy’s barbeque. The side, however, was great his Mac cheese was the bomb and the baked beans were off the chain, Slaw was just plain good. Guy’s burger was great as usual. The dining room staff was really good. Our room steward was OK. The 4x4 jeep excursion at Montego bay was good.I would not recommed this excustion to any with knee or back problems the 4x4 ride is rough.I would recommed that you gone on the 1:00 excursion to the hidden water falls when leveing the falls area late you get to see a great sun set. Plaining my next crusie on the Carnival Vista.

Poor Wifi

mildbill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 1284
Clean, Loud banging noise at night sound like the propulsion system may be.
Smelly at times. We alway sail mid ship this is the 1st time we experince this type of noise.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins