3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise because we had been on the ship once before (Canada & New England) and the cruise, our first, was absolutely fantastic.....friendly, clean, accommodating. We also chose this particular cruise so we could experience beaches and sunshine in mid winter! HA!!! Cut short, I understand. Bad weather, I understand. Crew attitude and lack of understanding or CARING about our dilema of 7 day cruise, only 2 ports, I don't understand.We could have gone to Freeport, a non-tender excursion port, but RC bypassed that so we could go, OR NOT, to THEIR resort COCO CAY and spend our time and moreso MONEY in their resort. It didn't happen. Stuck on boat for 2 days with nothing to do. I asked if they could at least provide free wifi......NOOOOO! But they did offer other excursions at $200 per person, in the RAIN! Don't get me wrong, the food was good, the entertainment was ok, and our attendant was, well, an attendant. Would I go on Royal Caribbean again? Probably, but with much trepidation.

Beachless Bahama Cruise!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Paulajune

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
Paulajune’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin was clean. well taken care of.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans