3. Nordkapp
Northern Lights was on my bucket list. Went in January, Totally expected the trip to be quiet if not a bit boring but the time was filled with fun-filled educational presentations, story-telling and was fabulous. The crew were all helpful, efficient and knowledgeable, the cabin was roomier than expected although we did have a view of the lifeboat, however we were informed beforehand that this was a possibility. We had control of the cabin heat which was a boon in the Minus degrees. The Northern Lights we saw 6 times - but that is luck of the draw - apparently the last trip only saw them once but the weather cannot be controlled. All in all a fabulous experience that has travelled home with me when I see the night stars. There was lots of different choices on the buffets. The Chef coped perfectly with my husband's fussy eating once he was aware of it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Northern Lights