3. Celebrity Millennium
Took this cruise because of the time and the itinerary. Exactly what we were looking for. Have traveled with Celebrity on the Infinity in the past and had a great experience. I thought the crew and staff top to bottom was amazing. I don't eat in the buffet so I can't rate it. Coffee bar was great and the ship could have used another one. Other services were plentiful and of quite decent quality. Enjoyed QSine but it's not for everyone..check the menu. Tuscany was boring to me but others liked it. The entertainment was really fun. Silent disco, good house band, orchestra and performers were entertaining...not broadway but not off key, either! The ship is worn out. Air quality is poor from bad air conditioning and doors stick and swell. Carpets are dirty and worn and decor is painfully dated. Felt our aft cabin at the concierge level was well appointed...if only the AC had worked properly! Embarkation and disembark was phenomenal and immigration was kept as efficient as it could have possibly been.

Loved the crew and the itinerary...the ship is tired

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by laurabeth