3. Viking Sun
We have enjoyed a number of Viking cruises in the past and I especially wanted to return to Havana. This trip, however, was extremely disappointing. The food and drinks on board were under par and in some cases very bad. (Twice I was served drinks with spoiled ingredients.) The logistics of transporting us to shore and around the country were uncomfortable and unpleasant. We realize that certain Cuban restrictions dictated what Viking could and could not do, but, within those parameters, you could have done much better! Except for the totally fun ride to dinner in the 1950s convertibles, our excursion to Havana was very disappointing. Also giving us $500 shipboard credit to compensate for not being able to dock in Havana was worthless since no services were ever available nor was there much left to buy in the shops. I was never able to book a spa service and ended up buying some things I really didn’t want.

Cuba

Viking Sun Cruise Review by NorseGirl

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
NorseGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin Can’t remem
Our cabin was fine, as expected.