3. Viking Sky
We wanted to see an area that we had not visited. We also wanted to do the tour on a small ship. I do not like the confusion of the large ships. It was much easier for me to tour the ship since I am handicap and use a scooter to go most places. We enjoyed the many port excursion and the lectures related to the ports. The only minor inconvenience was exiting and entering the ship with my scooter. However the crew was very helpful. We enjoyed our two days in Saint Petersburg Russia. Fortunately we toured the museum early in the day because it became very crowded and hectic later in the morning. The dining choices were great and the wait staff was great. We always found the restaurant areas with great accommodations. We often enjoyed the buffet areas. Our cabin staff was pleasant and very effiecient. The medical staff was great; unfortunately my wife became sick but was given drugs to correct the problem.

Baltic Journey