3. Viking Sky
This was my second Viking Ocean cruise and I am booked on a third. Embarking and disembarking on this beautiful ship was great. Even in St. Petersburg (where we were warned it might take a little longer) we got on and off easily and quickly. I've been on other lines that take forever to get off the ship. The service is exceptionally good. The staff was well trained and not only willing to help but did so with a smile. Each port has an excursion that is included in the cost of the cruise. I took several of these included tours and they were a wonderful overview of the area. A few times we paid extra for a special excursion, such as the ballet in Russia. The ship also has excellent lectures on the ports and shore excursions. The ship has a nice group of singers and dancers that provide shows in the evening. But I saw the exact same shows on my first cruise that were still being performed a year later on a different Viking ship. I do hope they have changed a bit for my next cruise. Also - enjoyed the Nordic Spa! Don't know of another ship that offers a traditional Scandinavian Spa with a Snow Grotto!

Loved the Viking Homelands cruise!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by sodelaney