3. Majesty of the Seas
We choose this cruise because we spent some time at Disney and wanted to add to our vacation. The cabin was small but we knew what to expect. The TV and the programming were not good. There was little to do during the day, due to cool air and windy seas. We have been on the Royal Princess and our TV and great movie choices saved the day! The weather was the worst that we have ever had on a cruise so I felt sorry for those who were looking forward to a sunny, smooth sail. I think a movie marathon in the big theater with popcorn might have kept some happy for the daylight hours. How about a free bingo activity with a coupon for a shake at the ice cream place or a free photo? So many of those pictures are just tossed! The crew was very good and tried to make the best of a bad situation.The head waiters were especially fine and helped out the wait staff. This was great to see! WE enjoyed Bravo and the guest entertainment. Our highlight of the cruise was the Viking Crown Lounge every evening! It far surpassed our cruises where there was a small Diamond Lounge were it was hard to find a seat! The food was outstanding and the service was excellent, although I never met the Loyalty host..Glad I'm a Diamond! Don't let this cruise keep you away from cruising Royal Caribbean.

Glad I'm a Diamond!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by dvcfan2

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

WE enjoyed Bravo and the guest entertainment.

Don't let this cruise keep you away from cruising Royal Caribbean.
dvcfan2’s Full Rating Summary