• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Charles67
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Ocean Suite

I have taken several cruises with Carnival and really wanted to do the Panama Canal. This may be my last cruise on Carnival, but it won’t be my last cruise. I am saddened because that means that I have to give up all my reward points, I am almost up to Platinum, but My disappointment in nearly every aspect of the cruise makes me sure that other companies can do it better.

The staff were wonderful, but every night dinner took more than two hours to be served in the dining room, our room steward was always very late getting our room cleaned up, The buffet tables were ALWAYS dirty, and many times the lines were long to go or come from anyplace. The real problem is that there were simply not enough staff to do the job.

All the staff we interacted with worked very hard, but when you are overworked, the overall experience you re trying to create suffers.

Ocean Suite

Cabin OS

The Cabin was nice. However, the door on the shower moved constantly an the base of the hand hold was rusted clear though the entire mount.

2 Helpful Votes