Riviera Review

Oceania is one of the best cruise lines around!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Riviera
Shelly Lynn
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Concierge Level

We love Oceania cruise line! The ship is small & has excellent rooms & decor. We took friends who had never gone on a cruise before and they could not believe the attention given to every detail. The art work, grand staircase with it chandler , the table ware etc. Our cabins were top notch. The bed was so comfortable that we were tempted to purchase one! Our stewards keep our linens, towels & room in impeccable shape. It was great to "go home" after a fun day ashore!

The dining was gourmet in every restaurant . All four of the specialty restaurants were no extra charge. The food....oh my gosh..I felt like my husband had taken me out on a date to 5 star restaurants ever night! The service was amazing! I really got spoiled! And loved every minute of it!

The service from the restaurants, to bars, to having our laundry done was truly exceptional. The staff was delightful ...and it was fun to get to know them!

Concierge Level

Cabin A4

We are used to having a Penthouse....so this felt a little small..especially the closet(walk in closet for Penthouse). But is was comfortable & the staff was amazing!

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Riviera Cruise from $2,232

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.