We love Oceania cruise line! The ship is small & has excellent rooms & decor. We took friends who had never gone on a cruise before and they could not believe the attention given to every detail. The art work, grand staircase with it chandler , the table ware etc. Our cabins were top notch. The bed was so comfortable that we were tempted to purchase one! Our stewards keep our linens, towels & room in impeccable shape. It was great to "go home" after a fun day ashore! The dining was gourmet in every restaurant . All four of the specialty restaurants were no extra charge. The food....oh my gosh..I felt like my husband had taken me out on a date to 5 star restaurants ever night! The service was amazing! I really got spoiled! And loved every minute of it! The service from the restaurants, to bars, to having our laundry done was truly exceptional. The staff was delightful ...and it was fun to get to know them! We only saw one show...which was good...but I am not a show person. I am sure many other passengers enjoyed them. Serice Service Service......all amazing I would definitely recommend Oceania & we will be travelling with them again!

Oceania is one of the best cruise lines around!

Riviera Cruise Review by Shelly Lynn

Serice Service Service......all amazing

I would definitely recommend Oceania & we will be travelling with them again!
Shelly Lynn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A4 9032
We are used to having a Penthouse....so this felt a little small..especially the closet(walk in closet for Penthouse). But is was comfortable & the staff was amazing!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins