3. Viking Sea
I have heard so much about how great Viking Ocean Cruises are that we just had to try it. It was one of our best cruises ever. We enjoyed the ship so very much. It was a quieter cruise than what we have experienced on other cruise lines. The ship is beautiful and we really enjoyed all the quiet places we could go to relax, read, talk and just enjoy. The food was very good and we enjoyed the specialty restaurants as well. One of my favorites was the Norwegian waffles served in the Explorer Lounge area in the mornings. Our favorite restaurant was Manfredi's where we had a steak that I would rate as the best steak I have ever had. Overall the whole experience on this ship was just outstanding. We look forward to another ocean cruise on Viking. We did book a river cruise while on the ship and got a very good deal.

One of our best cruises ever!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by rskilber

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
rskilber’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

We loved the cabin. It was very roomy and had a nice balcony. The bathroom was very roomy and had a beautiful glass shower. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the TV which had a good selection of channels. I would love to have a room like this on all my cruises.