3. Carnival Victory
As this ship was just out of dry dock we expected it to be in tip top shap, WRONG! They were still putting it back together, decks you could not go out on because the railings were loose or missing, bathrooms/toilets that were out of order the entire cruise, our cabins was next to one they were working on all week and constantly smelled of acetone, we were not able to be in our cabin, each night they had to use an ozone generator in it prior to us being able to sleep in it, constant headaches. Hot water was not working in our shower , stained cushions on loungers in adult areas, torn beach towels, children in adult pool, areas. Food was awful, service was terrible, noise from hallways into staterooms was very loud as they have vents cut into cabin doors into hallways, no privacy. Music in pool areas was obnoxiously loud, everyone was complaining of headaches. Even the crew we talked to could not believe they did not cancel the cruise, ship was not safe to have guests on it. Guests were constantly lined up 20+ deep to complain at the service desk, the issues go on and on..........I will attach some photos if I can. Embarkation was a joke, they waited as long as possible to let anyone even into the waiting area as the continued to work on the ship, I personally saw 2 elderly men pass out in line. Entertainment was awful. Don’t waste your money on Carnival when you can have a true wonderful cruise experience with Royal Caribbean, I will stay loyal to Royal from now on!

First And Last Carnival Experience