3. MSC Divina
While on another cruise, my aunt and I saw this ship at a port. It had the same name as my aunt. We did some research and it appeared that this was an extremely luxurious European cruise line, We decided to take a cruise on this ship. We booked a cruise out of Miami for 12 days of Central America. Neither of us had been to any of the countries to be visited. The embarkation process was very smooth, no lines, and it went very quickly. The staff on the cruise need to be trained on how to smile, not scowl, and how to make people feel welcome. Don't expect a warm welcome with flutes of champagne. The food was mediocre at best, both in the buffet and in the dining room. Eating for the first week in the buffet was like taking your life in your hands, people were rude and pushy. I had a plate pushed into by back at least twice. In the dining room, you pay extra for shrimp cocktail, lobster and steak or filet mignon steak dinners. The decor is old, tired and worn out, save for the crystal staircase. The carpet in the hallways is starting to become threadbare. If you're outside, don't count on having drinks delivered to you. Spent 3 days outside on the deck overlooking the pool and never once had anyone ask if I wanted a drink, let alone bringing around pre-made drinks as I've experienced on other cruises. This cruise line sells itself on being luxurious but was far from it. DON'T BOOK!!!

Oldest, unfriendliest and expensive

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Racastle

The embarkation process was very smooth, no lines, and it went very quickly.

This cruise line sells itself on being luxurious but was far from it.

DON'T BOOK!!!
Racastle’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 5073
We had a very large, handicap accessible room. The porthole view was large in size and the room was much larger than what I have experienced on other cruise lines. The bed was not very stable, nor very comfortable. The bedding was below mediocre, with stains and holes, far from luxurious.
Artemide Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins