• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

MSC at Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Finale !!! Show !
Stairs Atrium
White Party Atrium

I was on the Seaside Jan 13th to the 20th 2018. Excellent service, crew were great...we did have a little issue with the toilet system as many people have written complaints here in cruise critic BUT we must remember that this is a brand new ship... I am an experience cruiser... it is totally normal to have issues on a new ship... overall MSC Cruises puts to shame other cruise lines... their shows are outstanding something I've never seen on a cruise ship.

We liked it so much that we are already booked once again in September and October.... we are Diamond Plus and Elite Plus in Royal Caribbean and Celebrity so that can give you an idea how much experience we have.... we are very impressed with MSC... I must admit .. there are a lot of room for improvements but they are working on it.... this is a family owned Cruise Line not a Corporation like the other companies who only care about MONEY... MSC is very generous and flexible with perks and much more... cant say enough in this review... hope you have a wonderful time in MSC once you try it... remember this is an European Rich Cultured cruise line and is very proud of it.

I cant wait to go back.

Cabin Fantastica

Very nice and spaceful, however, MSC Seaside will need to modify closet space.

6 Helpful Votes