3. Viking Sky
This was my first cruise and what a marvelous time it was. In fact I have already signed up for another cruise through the Mediterranean. The service on board was outstanding, the amenities were perfect, We were on the lowest deck in the back of the boat but had no issues with motion, etc. I loved the balcony, plenty of room in the room itself, All our needs or wants were met with excellent service for the attending steward. Meals were delicious ( we ate in all the different places throughout the cruise). The ship was always in perfect condition, the staff were all friendly and yet professional, and made one feel at home. The onshore expeditions were great. I especially loved meeting new fellow travelers. We attended several of the onboard entertainment shows and loved them. Enjoyed the spa, pools, just sitting watching the world go by. Also the informational meetings on the next days docking/onshore excursions was excellent. We also added a three day trip to Iceland at the end of the actual cruise which was spectacular. We were fortunate in that all our flights were on time and no issues but I did hear that some of the passengers were not as fortunate.

Baltic Sea Ocean Cruise

Viking Sky Cruise Review by jkuscruise

jkuscruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Since this was my first experience on the cruise I have nothing to compare this with. But the room exceeded any expectations I had. It had plenty of room for the two of us and I traveled with a girlfriend. The small fridge was fully stocked, closet had plenty of room, bathroom had a heated floor which was wonderful as it was quite cool most of the time on the cruise with rain several days. The beds were comfortable. The steward kept our room clean and uncluttered at all times.