3. Viking Sky
This was our first time cruising and my husband and I chose this cruise with Viking because of the cities visited and Viking’s reputation. The staff was wonderful, accommodating and kind. They bent over backwards to be helpful whenever needed. The food was wonderful and the room was great, king sized bed, couch, desk and chair. Loved having a balcony and being able to see each port from our room as we pulled in. We enjoyed the facilities onboard and the spa was wonderful. Enjoyed a facial and other services in the spa. My husband visited the gym daily and I appreciated the laundry facilities on each floor. I would have liked more entertainment in the evening that ran a bit later than 9:30. We have booked our next Viking cruise to celebrate our 50th Anniversary this November and are looking forward to having a wonderful time on our next Viking cruise.

We saw many exciting and wonderful cities along the Mediterranean.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Corjul

Corjul’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

The cabin had adequate space and was nicely appointed but needed more drawer or storage space. We were told they had realized this and were going to retrofit the closets to accommodate more drawers. This gives you an idea about how Viking listens to their guests and fixes problems as told to them.