3. Viking Sky
I have traveled all over the world, so when our luggage failed to arrive on time it was not unexpected, but the Viking staff did everything humanly possible to see that it was in our stateroom that night; Everything in our cabin was spotless and the service was the best that I have seen. There was something for everyone on this cruise; watching whales from the Explorer's Lounge; enjoying an excursion in Quebec City or Boston; listening to classical music while having a cocktail before dinner; or my favorite, relaxing in the steam sauna and ice cave. The biggest surprise, was the excellent caliber of the entertainment for a small ship. Good on you Viking. I especially enjoyed the afternoon historical and educational talks conducted by a variety of experts My wife and I have traveled on both the Viking River Cruises and Viking Ocean Cruises and look forward to our next trip. It is a great way to see the world and other cultures.

Interesting and Enjoyable Cruise

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Jon David

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
Jon David’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Spotless throughout the cruise.