3. Viking Sky
I chose this cruise because it docked in many ports I wanted to see. The scenery is incredible. We started in Montreal which is a beautiful city but the highlight was Quebec City where we just wondered the street feeling like we were in France. Because of a change to maximum ship speed by the Canadian Government we were unable to visit Price Edward Island. I was a little upset at first because I wanted to enjoy a lunch of mussels. Halifax was nice but because of miscommunications from the tour guide we missed seeing most of it. Then we were off to Boston where I had the most incredible lobster roll for lunch. At $30.00 plus tax and tip is should be incredible. New York was our final destination where we were berthed in a Brooklyn. We never left the ship and cancelled our shore excursion. I’m glad we did because our friend, who went on the excursion, returned an hour and a half late because of traffic. She ended up missing the best meal we had on the ship. It was a wonderful cruise and no words or pictures can describe the beauty of the ship. We will be back on another Viking Ocean Cruise.

Beautiful colors of fall

Viking Sky Cruise Review by quesam

quesam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Spectacular cabin and the forward view can’t be beat.

• City Tour
    This was a hop on hop off tour. We asked the tour guide if we could circle once then decide where to get off on the second go round. We were told that wasn’t a problem and that we could go around as many times as we wanted. When we got back to a stop at the port there were about 15 people still on to continue around and then get off in the city. As we pulled up to the stop there was a employee of the bus company demanding that we get off and go to the back of the line to get back on. It was the line from another ship that had arrived and there was no less than 500 people in line. The tour guide who was on the bus with us was shocked and said that had never happened before. We had no choice but get off the bus and walk back to our ship. We never got to explore Halifax.
    View All 47 City Tour Reviews