• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin:
Dressing area and closet
Bedroom
Huge shower with soaking tub. Tub has a TV to watch while relaxing
Soaking tub with TV. TV shows up in the mirror when turned on
Dining area
Bow of ship taken from inside the cabin.
Veranda with glass panels to help block the wind while sailing.
Dining area on veranda.

I chose this cruise because it docked in many ports I wanted to see. The scenery is incredible. We started in Montreal which is a beautiful city but the highlight was Quebec City where we just wondered the street feeling like we were in France. Because of a change to maximum ship speed by the Canadian Government we were unable to visit Price Edward Island. I was a little upset at first because I wanted to enjoy a lunch of mussels. Halifax was nice but because of miscommunications from the tour guide we missed seeing most of it. Then we were off to Boston where I had the most incredible lobster roll for lunch. At $30.00 plus tax and tip is should be incredible. New York was our final destination where we were berthed in a Brooklyn. We never left the ship and cancelled our shore excursion. I’m glad we did because our friend, who went on the excursion, returned an hour and a half late because of traffic. She ended up missing the best meal we had on the ship. It was a wonderful cruise and no words or pictures can describe the beauty of the ship. We will be back on another Viking Ocean Cruise.

Cabin Suite

Spectacular cabin and the forward view can’t be beat.

Find a Viking Sky Cruise from $2,599