3. Strand Cruise
One of the most amazing experiences I've had in my life! The best way to travel and get into unexpected placer in Myanmar, you cannot imagine the feeling when arriving to the cruise, all luxury, and then disembarking in the most mystique places you've ever seen. From the sunrise in the temples to the traditional dinner party, all amazing! Get on board and let yourself be pampered by the best crew, best service ever. No joke we were coming form Peninsula Hotel in another Asian City, and this is way above. The best service in my more than 20 trips I´ve done in Asia, hard to believe but true. The last dinner, the specialty of the chef is the best French meal you can try in all Asia. If it wasn't in the other side of the world from where I live, I would do it very often, just for the pleasure to indulge myself and meet great people.

Just Amazing!

Strand Cruise Cruise Review by valeraa

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Asia River
One of the most amazing experiences I've had in my life!

valeraa’s Full Rating Summary