3. Viking Sky
Always wanted to cross the ocean and Lisbon was a bonus for us. Spent five days there before the crossing. Thoroughly enjoyed the cuisine in all venues. Such great food and superb service. Like that it is all inclusive including the spa which is lovely and relaxing. Only have rave revues for this beautiful ship, crew and amenities. The entertainment was great each night and often during the day. I like that it is so clean and I don't have to block my ears with dirty humor or words. The lectures during the day were interesting. We really liked the four talks by the man who rowed the Atlantic, and Pacific. Amazing and perfect as we crossed an ocean. I liked using the spa, hot tub, sauna and snow room as well as big pool which was a wave pool one day as we rolled with the sea. The two stops were great, seeing the Azores and Bermuda which we had never visited. Interesting tour in the Azores. included. A surprise which we enjoyed was the ability to watch tv In Our room and see the series of Downtin Abbey. You see, we liked the whole experience and the Viking Sun is a lovely new ship. Thank you for a perfect cruise.

Loved. The Transatlantic crossing

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Brucelaurie

You see, we liked the whole experience and the Viking Sun is a lovely new ship.

Thank you for a perfect cruise.
Brucelaurie’s Full Rating Summary