3. Viking Sky
We chose this for our first ocean cruise experience. the ship accommodations were wonderful and the ship staff were very personal and a joy to interact with. the dining exceeded our expectations.the shore excursions were very fun and the guides were wonderful. the only hiccup was the disembarkation in New York City was an ordeal in getting to hotel in Times Square which is location in the city I will not stay at in future due to congestion and traffic.The entertainment was relatively basic and the staff were very pleasant and fun to be around. Our housekeeper was one of the nicest we ever experienced as well the dining room staff . We had a wonderful trip and the Viking ship and crew were beyond our expectations. my wife and I just like to be more active in our trips and felt we are still a little too active for the cruise experience as we like more active walking tours.

Eastern Seaboard cruise

Viking Sky Cruise Review by rickke

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

rickke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Cabin was basic and clean and was sufficient for the time spent in room.