3. Carnival Vista
I've sailed with Carnival since July of 1984.Had good and bad cruise but last year I decided never to cruise with them again.We are both a Diamond and Diamond on Rccl.We always book 6 or more cruises in a row because we live in the Midwest.Last year we choose Carnival and all 6 of are cruises were a Eastern Carib.Not found of Mexico and a Jamaica.Well all 6 cruises were sent to a Mexico.If I had choose Rccl we would have been in the Eastern Carib.I can understand the weather but this made no since.We found the people in a Mexico unfriendly and rude, not like past years.Things have changed.Also we had many of our gifts from the prior cruises stolen from our luggage when it arrived in our cabin on the Vista.Guest Service didn't help much because they said they could not verify this.We told them to call the Casino Manager on our prior ship and he would verify it but they said they could not do that.We went directly from one ship to the either because our auto was in another town.Well I had to get this off my chest.No one understands until it happens to them.Hope they get their act together.Also not found of the pot smokers on the deck above the pool.The class of people has went down the drain.Too loud and rude.Im Avery nice person but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Unhappy cruiser