the No1 reason to write this review is a complaint - they have crushed my luggage, an expensive one I purchased for 350 dollars. After 4 months!!! of mailing back and forth, they would give me 100 EUR. This is not how you make returning and happy customers! I heard sorry "0" times, only to contact their central office, which is a pain, considering I had to spend time and money to buy a new one, as I was expecting to travel 1 more month in central america, which is pretty hard with a crushed luggage. Otherwise the ship is a bit old, holds well for it's age. Need to pay for water? On an all inclusive deal? Fruit juices are terrible 10% fruit content syrups. Bar staff's English is limited. On the plus side, dinner was remarkable, every night! Seriously, hats off, we always could chose from a menu, and all were great! with wine included.

Did not have much expectation, the cruise itself was OK

Zenith Cruise Review by craig78

Otherwise the ship is a bit old, holds well for it's age.

craig78’s Full Rating Summary