• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Premium Vista Balcony
In port at Cozumel.
View inside the Ship from the 10th floor looking down at the Main lobby/bar

Had another wonderful time on the Carnival Dream. Upgraded to a balcony state room and it was well worth it. Very roomy cabin for 2 and a nice balcony. As always the staff on board treat everyone like Kings & Queens, anything you need they will try to please you. Food was always terrific and plenty of entertainment. Weather wasnt ideal as its winter time and rained a good bit. Two of our three excursions where canceled however Carnival did credit us back with no problems. Good weather in Cozumel and cold beer. Did the SeaTrek excursion and it was very fun and enjoyable.

Its difficult to get away each year and I need internet so that I can still communicate via email with work. I upgraded to the premium internet and it really sucked. Could rarely get on line to send an email from my laptop.

It was a very nice cruise but internet needs a lot of work, especially since I paid $125. for it.

Premium Vista Balcony

Cabin 9C

Excellent State Room. Plenty of room for 2.

Port Reviews

New Orleans

Not a big fan of New Orleans. Just flew in and boarded the Ship upon arrival.

Roatan

It was raining and our Excursion was cancelled. Still shopped and had a good meal ashore with a couple cold brewskis.

Belize City

Raining and excursion was cancelled also.

1 Helpful Vote