3. Celebrity Eclipse
We chose this cruise for the itinerary, plus we love Celebrity. My husband injured his back and needed a wheelchair, (for part of the time), from the moment of embarkation to disembarking we had help where ever we went. The only thing we can complain about is, they've cut down on ballroom dancing and listening to live music, for the early people. Everything is catered for the late cruisers ie:- starting around 9 - 10pm, and continuing until the wee small hours. At one time you could dance in the lounge out side the MDR, have dinner, watch the 7pm evening show in the theatre, then dance again, the band, we know would take breaks I between, but there was always some where to listen and dance. The food in the " Ocean View" Cafe was excellent, something for everyone. I love "kippers" and on all others cruises, including Celebrity, could only get them in the MDR at breakfast time, not this time, in the "Ocean View" had them every day.

A relaxing cruise

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by skip.brandy

skip.brandy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10 1092
Eric our cabin steward was great, a couple of days, my husband was resting, and didn't want to be disturb, no problem, Eric worked around our schedule. The cabin was always keeped clean, ice always in our ice bucket, for cold packs.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins