• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Viyin
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin:
Free birthday cake for my brother.
Having lunch by the window.
Night view from Desk 10.

It was my very first experience on having holidays with family on the cruise. Undoubtedly, the facilities, cabin, dining, entertainment, services as well as the ports and shore excursions are perfect and they were exactly matched my initial expectations. The food and beverage was nice and not too oily. I like the dessert most xD. With the enthusiasm and politeness of the staff, my family and I received helps whenever we need. During the holiday on the cruise, it was coincidence with my brother's birthday. The staffs of the cruise gave surprise to my brother while we were enjoying Gala dinner. The manager also sent his wishes to my brother by offering him a lot of promotions. My brother was having his most memorable birthday ever. During the third day, we disembarked on Myanmar Andaman Beach. Driven by the staff, we engaged in a lot of activities on the beach such as volleyball, dancing and so on. I'll highly recommend everyone to have their experience on SuperStar Libra Cruise at least once in their life time.

Cabin inside cabin