Horrible time. I first have to say this was my 4 th cruise on Oceania and will be my last. This cruise line has gone down hill very quickly ( perhaps since Norwegian took over). The public rooms were refurbished and are in nice shape but the cabins need a complete gutting. The food which was excellent in the past is just okay. The meats and fish are frozen for the most part . The vegtables were always carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and I am wondering if they were frozen too. What really made this the cruise beyond disappointing was that we lost 4 ports due to either technical difficulties with the ship or what they claim was weather. It seems that there is an issue with the ships tenders . There was one problem after the other with this cruise. The worst part about it was lack of information and complete disorganization. There were just too many disappointments and as of yet no meaningful recognition of this by management.

WORST CRUISE EVER

Regatta Cruise Review by Maxandclaireandchet

Maxandclaireandchet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Regatta price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1
The cabin was not clean . When we arrived there was a sticky substance in some of the drawers. The sink was so old it was cracked and had permanent stains. The couch was worn out . The fumes from the smoke stack made it impossible to use the outdoor terrace.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins