3. Celebrity Infinity
I chose this cruise for the Cruise Line, itinerary, perks, price. I loved that there was a naturalist on board that informed us daily at his seminars, but Celebrity should also narrate via TV and speaker system, as they do in Alaska, so that we can take advantage of our balcony. The Theater entertainment on board was outstanding, with each night even better than the last. The violinist was my favorite, but each entertainer was extremely talented. As usual, Blu did not disappoint with breakfast and dinners. The entire wait staff in Blu were the best we have ever experienced, and I have been on about 48 cruises (I've lost count). All the bars were fun, especially the Martini Bar and anywhere that Willy from Philli (William from the Philippines) was working, usually in the Casino and buffet deck bar. I have a problem with the prices on excursions, as they have really increased in price over the past couple of years, so, therefore we book our own off the ship. We usually had a minibus that held about 18 passengers, and the guides were excellent. The cost was $20 - $75/person, a far cry from cruise rates, and did the same exact tours. However, since the ship was leaving Punta Arenas early (3:00pm), due to one engine down, we missed out penguin tour that I scheduled off the ship. Not too happy about that one.

Summary

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by AMHS1969

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

AMHS1969’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1105
The cabin was smaller than the Solstice Class ships, which are my favorite, but the balcony was larger. Not as much storage space as Solstice class, and the balconies don't open to your neighbor, which is very important to my groups. We also had to go through the buffet to get to our cabin, or get to it from the outside, which is a problem in inclement weather. the best part about our cabin was our room attendant. Singh was awesome!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins