3. Marella Dream
Took this short pre-Christmas cruise with my husband and another couple. We booked last minute and had never been with Marella before, only P&O. Our cabin was quite roomy with plenty of storage. We had a bath and a pretty powerful shower. It is dated and in need of a refurb but kept exceptionally clean. We were all inclusive and paid extra to upgrade our drinks package, if you like a drink I would recommend doing this as it's very good value for money, as well as all alcoholic drinks it entitles you to go to the coffee shop for speciality coffees and water is delivered to your cabin each day. The main dining room on the 4th deck is excellent, the service was sometimes a little slow but the food was good and always hot. The buffet restaurant on the 9th deck was what you expect at a buffet, hit and miss but most meals were fine. We ate here or the buffet by the pool on deck 11 both were fine. Entertainment was fine, quizzes mostly if you didn't want to go into the theatre. we enjoyed the shows that we did see, very professional. Overall I would recommend The Dream and old ship, but friendly and clean. We will certainly travel with Marella again.

Value for money

Marella Dream Cruise Review by skylark15

Overall I would recommend The Dream and old ship, but friendly and clean.

We will certainly travel with Marella again.
skylark15’s Full Rating Summary