3. Regal Princess
My sister and I chose this cruise because we wanted to see the Mayan Ruins. We weren't disappointed in any way on this cruise. This was her first cruise ever, and it was my second week long cruise. I've been on another cruise line, but I think that Princess is awesome. The staff are so well trained, and yet each person's personality comes through. They are eager to make your cruise special. The destinations on this cruise were nice. We went snorkeling in Princess Cays, river inner tubing in Jamaica ("yeah-mon"), and sightseeing in Coba to see the ruins. All of the excursions were through Princess. We had fun, and our guides were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Everyone we encountered both on and off the ship, if they had anything to do with Princess, were fabulous. Haven taken the behind the scenes "ultimate ship tour" on another Princess cruise, I know the premium they put on the food, and it's not missed on our end. Out of 1400 crew, about 200 are chefs! They make everything fresh each day, and it tastes that way. We had great food and tried just about every possible place to eat it: buffet, formal dining room, anytime dining room, Trident grill, Alfredo's pizzeria, the gelato place (yum), and even room service. Everything was excellent. Our room was spacious enough. I highly recommend a mini-suite upgrade to get those extra few feet and a balcony. I love the sound of the ocean, and it's great to sit outside. The service on Princess is phenomenal, and that starts from the moment you get there. The embarkation process is flawless, and I still can't believe they can embark 3500 people a few hours after the last 3500 passengers left. I would go back again tomorrow if I could. I look forward to my next cruise on Princess!

Awesome Staff