3. Celebrity Millennium
The Good: Best food I have ever had on a cruise. The cafe buffet was always excellent, wide range of foods and flavors. I dont normally go for the specialty dining, however we did try the Quisine restaurant and where blown away by the food. Simply A class. We had a porthole room on the port side. Room was large with good storage, well maintained and very well cleaned by the room service team. We had a second room for the kdis. Our eldest loved the X club and made a bunch of good friends there, our youngest, (11) was one year to young for X club and was in the younger kids version. He didnt really like it as much, but I think just wanted to be in the "cool" elder kids room. My only complaint on the trip was the port in Vientnam which was an industrial port two hours away from Danang. Simply put it was to far away to do port tours, and no local attractions. Any of the port tours would have meant a two hour each way trip, to far, to long, to boring. You will also get a lot of pressure to buy the drinks packages, unless you are a really heavy drinker they are just not worth the money.

Amazing food - Great Crew - Ship's in great shape.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Joshuajardine

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Cabin 2029
Good, great storage, very comfortable.

Only complaint not a true Queen sized bed, but two singles pushed together, that invariably fell apart over the course of the night.
  Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans