3. MSC Splendida
I chose the cruise because i heard that it would good. To my dismay the service was bad, the staff over worked, food was terrible. The drinks package which we had was not worth it as most of the bars are closed all the time. I strongly think msc needs to treat their staff better so that would be more productive. The rooms are not properly and hygienically cleaned. There were no themed nights on board and absolutely minimum entertainment compared to other cruise liners and considering it was a christmas cruise one would expect more from this. I will never go again as i was terribly disappointed. I would really appreciate feedback from this experience as there were many people on board from all different countries that had the same view as me. They all were very disappointed with the cruise on a whole and totally expected a better deal.

VERY DISAPPOINTED