3. Spirit Of Enderby
Heritage Expeditions cemented their reputation for professionalism and sharing their passion for nature. From the first moment I read about the Sub-Antarctic islands (and saw the great exhibition at the Invercargill Museum) I have known I had to go, and Heritage gave me the opportunity to do that. The ship was well-appointed, and safety was taken very seriously. Our guides knew their stuff and were excellent communicators and leaders. And the food was outstanding - to produce and serve food of that quality on an expedition ship in the Southern Ocean was extraordinary. I will certainly be travelling with Heritage again! This is definitely not a cruise for people seeking luxury and cocktails by the pool, but there is also no sense in which passengers are "roughing it". It's an expedition where completely inexperienced people get to explore, discover and experience globally-important places and species, that would be entirely beyond us but for the expertise of the company and the crew. What an extraordinary privilege!

Amazing Sub-Antarctics!

Spirit Of Enderby Cruise Review by KevinHague

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Antarctica

KevinHague’s Full Rating Summary
Get Spirit Of Enderby price drops

Cabin had twin single beds, desk wardrobe and ensuite. Layout was well thought out and worked very well for us. The ensuite shower/head was basic, but that's great - it performed the functions that we needed without unnecessary embellishments!