3. Costa Deliziosa
I chose this cruise because of the itinerary mostly. Even though I had heard negative comments for Costa, I thought I might try it. No cruise line is perfect. There was a slight language barrier, but that was to be expected. It was an Italian ship. The food was HORRIBLE. Everything was extra. Everything on the ship was in other languages, so it was difficult to participate. Children were allowed EVERYWHERE. There was not a place to get away from them. Even bars and casinos! We bought an expensive drink package. It was very difficult to get a drink. Servers were very nice and accommodating, but still difficult to get a cocktail. Kids would be sitting at the bar. Apparently, that's ok for the Italians. I did not care for that one bit. I did not see a buffet after 8 pm. You could not really get food (and several nights the dinner was so disappointing, I didn't eat much of it) unless you PAID for it. Are you kidding me? An ice cream cone was 1.50 Euro. No free ice cream on a cruise?

Worst cruise ever

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by LABJGB

I chose this cruise because of the itinerary mostly.

LABJGB’s Full Rating Summary