3. Celebrity Equinox
I selected this short 3-day cruise as an intro to cruising for my 15 and 13 yr old granddaughters. This was perfect. They both were a bit hesitant about it, but left declaring firmly they were ready for a 7-day cruise! The mix of activities on board was good for them and their mother and me. We all enjoyed the shows each night. Our only regret is that we did not do the Silent Disco. I am both gluten-free and dairy-free. There was an abundance of options for me in both the dining room and the Ocean View cafe. Also, the coffee shop (Cafe al Bacio) could prepare any coffee with either almond milk, soy milk, or lactose free milk. They also had gluten-free cookies every day. The buffet had gluten-free breads (Canyon Bakehouse), but no dairy-free (vegan) "butter". The check-in procedure was very smooth and quick. From parking in the garage to being on board was less than 30 minutes. The food in the Ocean View cafe was wonderful in the selection and quality. The food and service in the Main Dining Room was really good. They were nervous about sharing a table with others, but it was just the 4 of us and they enjoyed that. Our waiter was very patient with them and helped them select their meals. The disembarkation process was very smooth. Our group was called right on the time listed in the information sheet. We exited, quickly claimed our luggage (an airport-style carousel with staff who will let you know which carousel to check), quickly cleared customs and were on the way to the parking garage with about 15 minutes elapsed! My only complaint is there are NO signs in the parking garage to direct you to the exit. Several of us circled for a while, hitting dead ends, before finally finding the right way.

Celebrity Equinox to Bahamas

jshdixon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 07 3158
We were in a great location. Not too far from the mid-ship Grand Foyer lobby and just a short distance from the Main Dining room. We took the stairs a lot up to 5 and the coffee bar or theater or to 4 for window-shopping. It was convenient to the elevators when wanting to go up. Even that close to the Grand Foyer there was NO NOISE from there in the room. No problems getting to sleep.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins