3. Navigator of the Seas
The ship was very clean. The grand suite was very roomy. The service staff was great. The entertainment was ok. Dinner in the main dining room was good. Had to pay extra to eat at the other restaurants on the ship. The drink package cost was to expensive. I traveled with 7 other adults and we were bored. We seen a couple shows but the activities on the boat was not all that great. The ports was just shopping, no beach. You had to pay again for a ride to a beach. I wanted to hit the beach and get some sun not pay someone to take me there Im at a port with water everywhere. I don't think I will be going on another cruise if this is the way it is on other cruises. I could paid less and just went to Florida beaches. I hope they read these reviews.

My First Cruise