3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our first cruise and wanted to try the virtual balcony and had good pricing.We were on the Navigator of the seas in a virtual balcony room. We had poor weather for everyday and ship movement to the point the pools were overflowing onto the deck but the staff were great and did everything they could to make the guests comfortable. Ship is showing some wear but is nice and has lots of things to do on-board.We went to many shows and inside events since the pools were closed and it was cold out making it hard to sit and watch outdoor movies. The one thing I didn't do was bring enough long pants or any sweaters with me since I figured the Caribbean would be warm. Do yourself a favor and bring some anyways since the winds and weather can make even warm Caribbean feel cold after being outside for a long period of time.

Poor weather, but ship was fun

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by kc2dnw

kc2dnw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Everyone said cruise sips were small and to pack organizers, etc. This room had more space than my dorm room in college and had storage everywhere. We could have brought 5 suitcases and still fit fine. Closet is large, and open space in front of bed by virtual balcony is large and easy to move and unpack. We only had 2 adults so maybe with more in the room it would be a bit small.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans