3. Navigator of the Seas
Cold, impersonal staff and crew. Cold, undercooked food. Few activities. Crowded activities because there were so few. Poor scheduling of events. Rude cruise directors. Thankful that it wasn't my first cruise because I'd never cruise again if it were. As it is I'll never cruise Royal again. This was our second Royal cruise and the first one was bad too when it came to the personality and professionalism of the staff. But since that was a new ship we gave them the benefit of the doubt because they were still learning the ins and outs of that ship. But the second time showed us that it has nothing to do with the ship, but with how the crew are trained in customer service. Smiles and hellos go a very long way, but we almost never ever saw a smile and only one staff member ever said hello to us first. With everyone else, we had to initiate a greeting. And don't get me started with the eye rolls and sighs of the people that work Guest Services. The nice staff were the ones cleaning the rooms. The ones that were actually supposed to interact with the passengers left a lot to be desired. And the water pressure in the shower was very poor. It took 6 minutes for the hot water to come up.

Worst cruise experience

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Princess Witchy Pooh

With everyone else, we had to initiate a greeting.

Princess Witchy Pooh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was nice, but the shower had very poor pressure and it took 6 minutes for the hot water to come up.
You can hear whatever the people in the cabin next to you are doing, which means they can hear you. So, no private conversations on that ship.
The cabin was clean and roomy, but it did have a urine smell. Probably the ammonia in the cleaner, but it was off putting.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Glass Bottom Boat Tour
    This was very nice. Great views of the coral and we saw a few turtles. Our guide was very nice and made it a point to try to make sure we saw a lot of see life. He had a good sense of humour and was very polite.
    View All 9 Glass Bottom Boat Tour Reviews