3. Viking Gullveig
Probably one of the best trips I have had in my life! I have to admit since this was my first Viking adventure I didn’t know what to expect and was a little hesitant to stay 8 days on a boat, but WOW what a great time I had! The food was fantastic the staff was beyond excellent and the overall experience was just amazing. I enjoyed all of it but the one thing I would have to say that I was most impressed with was the professionalism of the staff, friendly, funny and always helpful and there for anything you needed. I really enjoyed the guided tours and the knowledge of all the tour guides. I learned a lot about the areas we visited and it inspired me to read more about those places once I was home. Overall, I would recommend a Viking tour for everyone at least once in your life, I am hoping to experience one many more times. I absolutely loved my vacation and my Viking experience very much!!

Food, Fun and amazing scenery. Who could ask for more

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by hollycas

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

I absolutely loved my vacation and my Viking experience very much!!
hollycas’s Full Rating Summary