3. Navigator of the Seas
Wanted to go to the Southern Caribbean. Cruising on our way down to the ABC islands we ran into some very rocky waves. Plus it was chilly. The captain made the decision not to stop at Laberdee RC private island. So we kept cruising to curacao . We got there the evening before we were suppose to get there. The ship docked around 8:00 pm. Getting there that early in the evening was great. It gave us some evening time in Curacao. Such a pretty town at night. Nice decision to get there early. The cruise was wonderful. Best cabin steward ever have had on any cruise. Food was great. All around great cruise. Only thing upset about is the spa. Had some acupunture done, Plus bought some health supplies from the spa. These two items were pretty expensive. Charged these to my sign and sail card. End of cruise was billed to my credit card. Now I notice these two charges are pending coming through again. Worse thing these charges have already been taken out of my account again. Since its pending just have to wait for them to release back to our account. Dont think its right to take charges out twice. My word of advise watch your charges through the spa.

Great Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jbmwistex

jbmwistex’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

very nice room. Lots of storage space. Neat clean very happy with it
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans