3. Star Pride
First - Windstar engages in flat out False Advertising (in our case -$200 in ship board credits per passenger). They were given ample opportunity to make this right and simply could not find a way to make it right. First - and last - time Windstar customer and they couldn’t care less. Business must be great when you can alienate new customers so easily Second - communications are horrendous. In the above issue it was raised with an officer - the top guy in charge of the hotel side of things - he said he would fix it. He didn’t and we never talked to him again. This on a ship that was maybe 75% full ( 150 people). Issues were raised post cruise with HQ and the email response was that we would hear back in 1 week - that was two weeks ago. crickets - chirp, chirp, chirp. We’ve heard zip Third - ship issues -our room was never adequately supplied with AC. Issue was raised on day 1 - never really fixed but I think it was an underlying operational issue. The front 1/3 of the ship was noticeably warmer than elsewhere. Most of the trip it was tolerable to barely intolerable. The last two nights it was flat out intolerable. On other sites, I’ve seen posts questioning the financial viablity of Windstar and I am beginning to think that may be the issue. It is a big world and there are a lot of small ship cruise operators. In the future, I am going to try Windstars competitors. I will not travel with Windstar again and I will share my experience with all my friends looking for small ship cruises. Oh - the shipboard crew -absolutely fantastic! To bad they lack the management and leadership they deserve.

Shame on the management of this company

Star Pride Cruise Review by Wayfarerblue