3. Mariner of the Seas
The trip was really good, but I have to compare with other travels we, me and my husband have done with Royal Caribbean in other places of the world . The cabin 9250 is a good size, but I think is a little old, the restroom mirrors were a little old and in the varanda we have just 2 chairs, not a small table, as is usual. The food was quite well, but I think it is more for oriental people , mixing flavours, then for me it was not the usual food we are used at Royal Caribbean. The service from the staff at the restaurant was great, i loved them . We really think that is a little boring that the staff in the ship, not our dinner staff, insist on selling some activities like a brunch, or insisting that we have the special plates , paying more for that, this occurred when we went in other time dining, and we think these were a little boring. When we agree to share the tables with others passengers, they sometimes have not good moods at the table. What was the best, was that they put in our table , we were four fiends sailing , two couples , and they mixed us with other people, but with the same language, they mixed brasilians with a portuguese couple , and this was great, we became friends. These is the first time that occurs to us at a cruise and we loved it. There were two greats shows, the art duo , wonderfull , and the ice show , that was really nice. Two other nights were cinema at the theatre, we didn't enjoy it, we like at the pool deck. The jacuzzis and the pools were great, good temperature of the salt water and stayed open a lot of time. We made only one excursion with the ship, at Port Klenang , to go to Kuala Lumpur and it was Ok. Excursions in general are overpriced , like in the other ships and other companys. We have loved Thailand , Phuket ,but we didn"t love Malasia, but it was just ok. There are not a lot of good itineraires and we choose the only one possible for us. We would prefer going from Singapore to Vietnan, but we didn"t have other options at that time. Friends that were with young people said they loved the activities on the board, with other young people from allover the world !!

Good travel but not great service as is usual at Royal Caribbean

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by biazange

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Asia

biazange’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

The location of the cabin in the ship was great, very near from the lifts.
  Mariner of the Seas Deck Plans