3. Marella Dream
This is the worst cruise we have ever had in all our days of cruising. The first 2 nights our room thermostat was broken and it was freezing, when it was fixed it went the other way and was really hot, finally a new one was put in. The 4th night the toilet overflowed and raw sewage was all over the floor. Our cabin was on deck 7 and at the rear of the ship, wow the ship just vibrated and everything in the room just vibrated all night, the only time it stopped was when we were in port. We were right under a nightclub, and fair enough the band stopped at midnight, then it was the turn of the disco till 3-4 in the morning, if you go stay away from that area. When the ship was in port most days the crew would do there duties, like painting and so forth, but a needle gun chipping the old paint off and a angle grinder making all that noise, it was like being at work. The worst bit for me was on the morning we had to leave the ship, I must have eaten some thing odd, we left the ship at 8-30 and our flight back was at 12-40, we took off and I couldn't wait to go to the toilet, I spent most of the journey home in the toilet being sick and diarrhoea, spent 4 days in bed and the doctor said it was food poisoning. This was all told to TUI in a e-mail and the reply back was what I expected, in so many words of quoting " the terms and conditions" nothing can be done, SO SORRY, and you can get sick on holiday, so they say. My advice stay away from TUI . cheep yes but can be nasty James

Marella Dream, NO NIGHTMARE

Marella Dream Cruise Review by pasty108

This is the worst cruise we have ever had in all our days of cruising.

The 4th night the toilet overflowed and raw sewage was all over the floor.

My advice stay away from TUI . cheep yes but can be nasty

James
pasty108’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

towels were grey and everthing about the cabin was old and dated, shower curtain grubby probably old more than anything
  Marella Dream Deck Plans