3. Viking Hlin
The total experience is wonderful. From the very start when we were on the dock, Viking saw to our every need. The food is excellent. The atmosphere on board the ship is relaxed. The dinning is relax and free form. The tours offered on the ship were first class. I have take other tours in Europe and have had guides with PhD conduct tours. The guides that Viking provided were just as skilled as any I have had before. My children played the board game Trival pursuit, the version on the Hlin is from England, is a little hard to follow. I think you should get an American version of the game. Armin Hermann is very warm and engaging. He sat and talked with me several times. My adult children were on the trip with me and my wife. I was concerned that they might be bored, but they had a great time also.

Great time with family, on a great cruse.

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by davidwille