3. Navigator of the Seas
Our trip on this ship was excellent. We loved the people, the food, and the cleanliness. The Navigator to the Sea is a very beautiful ship. Everything was easy and convenient. Our table was 347 with Omar and Sergei, I can't begin to tell how nice, kind and considerate both of them are. Both have very sweet spirits about them, we did appreciate them. Kenneth Marriott was our room attendant in cabin #3722. He did everything he could to make us comfortable, he asked everyday if we needed anything and was prepared to help us. My husband was in a wheelchair and he always asked if I needed help, others on the ship did also. We loved the window in our room, I wasn't at all claustrophobic. We loved laying on the bed and watching the waves, and happy to see islands that we passed. The entertainment was so, so great. It was clean, not dirty talk. The ice dancers, the comedians, the music, singers and all. Everywhere we sat was clean and comfortable. Thank you to all of you that made this trip beautiful. Sandy and Noel

Wonderful

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by nspilling

Everywhere we sat was clean and comfortable.

Thank you to all of you that made this trip beautiful.

Sandy and Noel