3. Navigator of the Seas
We arrived in Miami a day early and was able to have dinner at Yardbird with my cousin. We used Uber to get from the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay to the cruise ship and it was quick and easy. Getting on the ship didn't take that long considering how many people where there, getting off the ship was also smooth. We loved the ship, it is an older ship but it was beautiful. This was the first time that we had a balcony and we loved it, we sat out there every day and enjoyed just looking out. The food in the dining room was not as good as I remember but we left every night satisfied, I'm sure our table mates and servers had a lot to do with that. It was a bummer that we didn't get to go to Labadee but safety should always come first. We would go again.

Loved our 25th Anniversary Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by hsmurray

We loved the ship, it is an older ship but it was beautiful.

We would go again.