3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our annual Apparel Decorators Cruise (10th). It was a great cruise. We (group of 29) had access to a great conference room for our classes each day. The only problem was the internet. I paid a lot of money for "the fastest internet on the sea" or some such crap. The service was lousy. It kept logging me off, it was EXTREMELY slow, and it was a lengthy process to log back on each time. I had purchased the package because I intended to continue running our business from the ship. We didn't get to stop at Labadee due to weather, and I don't think we were properly compensated for missing that. I did really enjoy the food, both in the dining room, and the buffet area. We also felt the quality of the entertainment was lacking. It was rather amateurish. We did enjoy the comedians. Thank you.

Didn't get to stop at Labadee due to weather.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by rogerbowser46

This was our annual Apparel Decorators Cruise (10th).

I did really enjoy the food, both in the dining room, and the buffet area.

We did enjoy the comedians.

Thank you.
rogerbowser46’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Loved the window seat. Music was extremely loud some nights (midnight).
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans