Marella Celebration Cruise Review

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Ph1958

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: the Caribbean

First of all this is not my first cruise my 3rd in the last 12 months

Marella Celebration is a old ship and feels old passages are mostly 99 percent on all-inclusive and Are drinking most of the day and not even seeing the ports of call.

Let start of the food not the greatest food ever been severed on any ship lukewarm and just basic if you want to pay more and go to that paid restaurants then of course it ups its standards.

Now the entertainment on board is where I have some real issues the leadership of the cruise director called Gavin is a lot to be desired when he's around the poolside doing games he makes ridiculous noises dogs other sounds and looks like a complete fool who is in charge of his team also I'm not a great lover of shows when you are never sure if the singers are really singing. The game show are great if you have been drinking all day and night because I have never had the pleasure of being to any holiday camps in the UK but I was told by most people sitting around me thats how they come across very poor and badly presented . The cabins are fine but any vibrations around the ship can be heard most nights.

I will not be booking any more Tui ships in the future I understand that the company have new ships what I can't understand why they let This ship carry on in the fleet because it's a very poor example stay well clear of this company and its ships till they rethink their ships

Ph1958's Full Rating Summary