3. Norwegian Getaway
My wife and I have traveled with Norwegian before so we knew what great service to expect. The free style buffet was full of good choices of "Familiar" and a choice of foods from various diverse ethnic groups of the world we were able to try. The food area was spotless and kept clean by well trained and friendly staff. Our cruise had a group of workers sing as we entered the food area to remind us to wash or hands in order to stop the spread any bugs that would make persons ill. The sit down and serve restaurants were a great way to have a spot to avoid the crowds if you wished to have a intimate moment. My wife had her birthday while on the cruise and had a cupcake and card delivered to our cabin. She was very touched with this gesture or caring for your customers. Free internet would be helpful

My wife and I had a wonderful time enjoying what the ship and shore excursions.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by sgtdoc

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

Free internet would be helpful
sgtdoc’s Full Rating Summary