3. Harmony of the Seas
We have older grandkids and the Harmony of the Seas seemed to offer a lot more activities on the ship than others. The shows offered were wonderful. The complaints were that we were not told on the Blue Hole excursion until we got into our trip that we needed water shoes. It wasn't in the description at all or on the ticket. The other complaint that I had was that I was allowed to book Sushi making for 10:30 - 11:30 am, and then Guacamole making from 11:30-12:30 pm. We got into the Sushi making class and found out that you didn't allow time for everyone to eat the Sushi. So, you should allow 1 1/2 hr for the Sushi and/or not allow anyone to book directly after an onboard activity. I also had to go down do Customer Services on 3 separate occasions to try to get all the excursions and refunds to my account. We were paying for the whole trip for our 11 family members. They were very nice about it and said all would get moved over, but when my daughter checked her account in the morning, she was still charged for one excursion and credited for 2 events that should have been moved to my account. I also expected to see more photographers on excursions instead of outside vendors. I would have liked a little more time to be able to purchase those pictures or be told to bring money to purchase them.

Swim with the Dophins

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by weezer18

weezer18’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very nice and we had a wonderful Cabin Steward.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    My sons in laws had swam with the dolphins on other occasions, so since their golf experience was cancelled on Jamaica, the cruiseline arranged to have them golf. Hats off to arranging it when it wasn't even an excursion offered! The boys had a ball.
    View All 12,979 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Dolphin Swim & Encounter
    Great!! Highlight of the trip! An experience of a lifetime! Would recommed to anyone.
    View All 415 Dolphin Swim & Encounter Reviews
  • Irie Blue Hole
    We had our 6 yr old grand daughter with us and before it started, she started
    crying and was scared. After we got her on, she was fine. Bring extra money and plan to look at the pictures they take or all you will have is the memories. Lunch was very good, but didn't get a chance to buy photos because we were rushed as soon as lunch was over.
    View All 56 Irie Blue Hole Reviews
  • Ziplining
    Other family members took the zipline tour with the obstacle course. Really enjoyed it.
    View All 57 Ziplining Reviews
  • Everglades Tour
    We went on the airboat ride and held a baby alligator, heard talks on the efforts to preserve the wildlife and saw an alligator on our ride.
    View All 123 Everglades Tour Reviews
  • Arawak Aqua Park
    The grand kids loved the Dreamworks Photo Tour which included the Arawak Aqua Park. We did the slide also. Parasailing for our older grand kids and Jetskiiing for our grown children were cancelled because of weather. My husband and older children really liked the Haiti Cultural tour.
    View All 61 Arawak Aqua Park Reviews